Share the Love
Help Older Adults in Your Community!
Since 2008, Subaru of America, Inc. and its retailers have helped Meals on Wheels nationwide deliver nearly 2 million meals to homebound people in need. When customers select Meals on Wheels as their charity of choice during the 2018 Subaru Share the Love® Event, Missoula Aging Services will be able to serve even more older adults. During the Event, Subaru of America will donate $250 to the customer's choice of participating charities for every new vehicle sold or leased between November 15, 2018, and January 2, 2019.
As part of Share the Love, Subaru of Missoula displays a MAS Giving Tree in their lobby through the holidays. We encourage you to stop by and pick out a tag to make a gift which will help older adults in need here in Missoula County. Our thanks to Subaru of Missoula for their generous sponsorship of a Giving Tree!
Consider making a gift that helps older adults in our community by visiting one at any of these locations during business hours:
- Missoula Aging Services, 337 Stephens Ave.
- Subaru of Missoula, 1600 Stephens Ave.
- Orange Street Food Farm, 701 South Orange Street
- Burton’s Classic Hair, 3410 South Reserve
- MSO Hub, 140 North Higgins
- CAPS office, 127 West Main
- County Administration Office, 199 West Pine
- Missoula Public Library, 301 East Main Street
- Missoula Aging Services, 337 Stephens Avenue
- Missoula Courthouse Rotunda, 200 West Broadway
- Missoula Animal Control, 6700 Butler Creek Road
- The Missoulian, 500 S Higgins Avenue
Guest column in Missoulian
MAS Governing Board Chair Larry White shares some of the potential impacts on older adults if federal-state Medicaid funding is cut. Read the July 1, 2017 guest opinion here.
Guest opinion in Missoulian
Senior Corps volunteers are valued highly in the community for their contributions, and Senior Corps Week during May is a good time to acknowledge that. Read the May 15, 2017 guest opinion article here.
Swan Valley Community Foundation Supports Initiative for Services for Older Adults
The SVCF is working in collaboration with Missoula Aging Services (MAS) and the Seeley Lake Community Foundation to fund a resource specialist at MAS' new satellite office in Seeley Lake. Read the article in the Seeley Lake Pathfinder.