- "Thank you so much . . . just having someone come to my door gives me something to look forward to."
2018 Community Champions showed their support for Meals on Wheels on March 15.
During March for Meals, elected officials, community leaders and prominent figures showed their support by signing on to advocate against senior hunger, joining thousands of other Community Champions across the country. Thank you to everyone who wrote statements of support, participated in Community Champions day on March 15 and/or helped deliver Meals on Wheels to homebound older adults.
Thank You to Our 2018 Community Champions
- Governor Steve Bullock and First Lady Lisa Bullock
- Senators Steve Daines and Jon Tester
- Representative Greg Gianforte
- State Legislators Dick Barrett (SD 45), Kimberly Dudik (HD 94), Marilyn Ryan (HD 99) and Diane Sands (SD 49)
- Mayor John Engen
- County Commissioners Jean Curtiss, Cola Rowley and David Strohmaier
- City Council members Stacie M. Anderson, Julie Armstrong, Gwen Jones, Bryan von Lossberg, Jesse L. Ramos and Heidi West
- Captain Rich Stepper, Missoula Police Department
- Deb Frandsen, Regional Director for Sen. Jon Tester; Danielle Tribble, Field Representative for Sen. Steve Daines
- Sponsor representatives Layne Rolston (The Good Food Store) and Dirk Visser (Allegiance Benefit Plan Management)
- Barb Blanchard and the MAS Governing Board
- Lia White and Joshua Warren, Thomas Cuisine Management
- Ariel Laventure and Andy Sutcliffe, Missoula Independent
Thanks to our sponsors who support the 2018 March for Meals!
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com
What is Meals On Wheels America?
Meals On Wheels America is the oldest and largest national organization composed of and representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs. Its mission is to provide national leadership to end senior hunger.