- "I have to thank you for what you do for us. I mean, without you, I'm not sure what our eating life would be. I'm very, very grateful." - Karin
2019 Community Champions showed their support for Meals on Wheels on March 21.
During March for Meals, elected officials, community leaders and prominent figures showed their support by signing on to advocate against senior hunger, joining thousands of other Community Champions across the country. Thank you to everyone who wrote statements of support, participated in Community Champions day on March 21 and/or helped deliver Meals on Wheels to homebound older adults.
Thank you to our 2019 Community Champions
- Governor Steve Bullock and First Lady Lisa Bullock
- Senators Steve Daines and Jon Tester
- Representative Greg Gianforte
- Mayor John Engen
- County Commissioners Cola Rowley, Josh Slotnick and David Strohmaier
- City Council members Julie Armstrong, Mirtha Becerra, Gwen Jones and Bryan von Lossberg
- Deb Frandsen, Regional Director for Sen. Jon Tester; Danielle Tribble, Field Representative for Sen. Steve Daines
- Sponsor representatives Layne Rolston (The Good Food Store) and Larry Riley (Garlington, Lohn, and Robinson)
- Larry White and the MAS Governing Board
- Joshua Warren and Lia White, Thomas Cuisine Management
Thanks to our sponsors who support the 2019 March for Meals!
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Meals On Wheels America?
Meals On Wheels America is the oldest and largest national organization composed of and representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs. Its mission is to provide national leadership to end senior hunger.