Memory Care Support Services
If you or someone you care about is experiencing memory loss, Missoula Aging Services is here for you. Support is available to help people in Missoula and Ravalli counties continue living at home with independence, dignity and health.
Whether you have a diagnosis, or just have concerns about memory loss, we are here to help.
We provide personalized support for older adults living with memory loss, as well as their care partners. Our goal is to work with each person to empower living at home and aging in place.
How We Can Help
Missoula Aging Services offers a wide range of low-cost services to support aging in place safely. Depending on each person’s situation, Memory Care Support Services staff will connect you to the right resources for your needs.
These resources can include:
- Care Management services to plan for handling health needs
- Meals on Wheels to provide regular home-delivered meals
- Home Modifications to improve home safety
- In-Home Support Services including homemaking and caregiver respite
- Caregiving support through support groups, classes, and one on one meetings with a Family Caregiver Support specialist
- Community events and education, such as Memory Cafe and Art in the Moment
- Referrals to healthcare providers and partner organizations like the AARP and Alzheimer's Association
Schedule a Meeting
If you’re interested in these services for yourself or a loved one, contact us by calling 406-728-7682 or by filling out the form below.
We will schedule a one-on-one meeting to find out more about your situation and needs.
This project was supported, in part by grant number 90ADPI0059, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.