Missoula Aging Services (MAS) offers liquid nutritional supplements at a reduced cost for adults age 18 or older in need of dietary support.
Doctors sometimes prescribe supplements to help patients maintain good nutrition. If you or a loved one have been prescribed an Ensure® nutritional supplement product by a doctor, you may be able to purchase that product at a reduced cost through Missoula Aging Services. Additional information about the Supplement Program can be found here, or by calling us at (406) 728-7682.
How to sign up:
- Receive a prescription from your doctor for an Ensure® supplement product.
- Fill out the Supplement Program form. You can print it by clicking the button below, or fill out a form in person at the Missoula Aging Services office.
- Bring your prescription, or ask your doctor to fax us a copy at (406) 728-7687, and completed form to Missoula Aging Services anytime between 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
How to purchase supplements:
- Place your order by calling (406) 728-7682 at least one day in advance.
- Pick up and pay for your order at the Missoula Aging Services office between 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday. We accept cash, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), check, debit and most credit cards.